How To Change all iphone IMEI Number [6+,6,5,5s,5c,5...]
What is IMEI?The IMEI is a special 17 or 15 digit code used to distinguish an individual portable station to a GSM or UMTS system. The IMEI number gives a vital capacity; it extraordinarily distinguishes a particular cellular phone being utilized on a portable network. IMEI(International Mobile Equipment Identity)
The IMEI number is utilized by your cell telephone organization to coordinate the telephone to the systems, so it can make sense of who is making calls. It is additionally used to keep up a boycott of stolen cell telephones.
The IMEI helps in keeping a stolen handset from getting to a system and being utilized to place calls.With an IMEI number, the telephone can be obstructed from the system rapidly and effortlessly.
How to check IMEI?The IMEI can be shown on the screen of the phone by simply tap on the "Dialler" icon. from the displayed on screen keypad just tap in *#06# into the keypad
The IMEI number will display on screen. You'll now be able to see your IMEI number.
And that is it! you can put it down for future use.
IMEI in iPhone and iPad
- Go to phone settings and select "General"
- In the "About" field you will discover your iPhone IMEI
- iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 and 4s IMEI number can be found on the SIM card plate.
- iPhone 5, 5c and 5s IMEI number is on the back.
For IpadsCheck for MEID number in iPad
- Go to iPad Settings
- Select the "General"
- In the "About" field you will discover your 14-digit iPad MEID number
- On account of iPhone and iPad IMEI/MEID number can be found in iTunes (gadget must be joined with a PC)
How To Change IMEI NumberDownload IMEI Number Changer here
Features Of The Software
- Very Easy To Use.
- Simple Graphic Interface.
- No Need To Jailbreak Your Phone.
- Helpful In Operator Blocked Phone.
How To Use It
- Open IMEI Number Changer
- Select Your Phone Model And Click On Read
- Now Enter Your New IMEI Number And Click On Change
Wait For The Process to Complete